August 28, 2011

"Sacred Heart Diet" Soup

So, I discovered this "diet" online called the "Sacred Heart Diet." I'm not suggesting you do the diet, but I made the soup and I think it is DELISH! And it's super low calorie-- like 75 calories per cup (or less...) So, I thought I would share the recipe. :)

  • 1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
  • 3 plus large green onions
  • 1 large can of beef broth (no fat)
  • 1 pkg. Lipton Soup mix (chicken noodle)
  • 1 bunch of celery
  • 2 cans green beans
  • 2 lbs. Carrots
  • 2 Green Peppers

Season with salt, pepper curry, parsley, if desired, or bouillon, hot or Worcestershire sauce-- I don't add any of this. Cut veggies in small to medium pieces. Cover with water. Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook until veggies are tender.Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Social Media Expert said...

Very Helpful Article. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information.


Health Care Product

Baba Boxes said...

Thank you! In our industry, we know that you only get a few crucial seconds to make a good impression and engage potential customers. We aim to help you make the best of it! Custom Foundation Boxes and Custom Boxes with Logo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails