Cook time: 20 minutes
1 T vegetable oil
4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
1 can Campbells cream of mushroom soup
1/2 soup can milk
1 (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
ranch-style rice (or plain)
1. Heat oil in skillet.
2. Add pork chops & cook until browned.
3. Add soup, milk and 1/2 pkg salad dressing mix.
4. Heat to a boil.
5. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
6. Sprinkle with paprika.
7. Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
8. Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.