May 7, 2008

Asian Noodle Stir Fry

I received this recipe from Gretchen! Thanks!!

-------------------------------------------------

I was watching TOP CHEF the other night and she made this noodle stir fry. I took that recipe and made it my own.

ASIAN NOODLE STIR FRY
Really fast and easy

*1lb of whole wheat or reg linguine noodles
*Teriyaki marinade or sauce (I used a marinade, it was what I had)
* a little soy sauce
*Tons of fresh veggies(again, I used what I had)
Which was
broccoli, zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, asparagus( I would have loved to used bok choy, snow peas and mushrooms in addition to the others)

2-4 B.S. chicken breast
1 T of any cooking oil

Cook noodles by package directions
Dice up chicken, season with , salt, pepper, garlic and ginger.

Cook until almost done.
Add about 1 cup of Teriyaki Marinade and a couple splashes of soy sauce
Drain noodles and add to the pan of chicken, toss to coat with sauce

Add veggies, (you might have to add a little water to help steam the veggies, just make sure your noodles are al dente)
Toss the noodles a few times
Then serve in a bowl.

My kids ate the entire pan, I had to stop them to save some for DAD!!!
I would call this a HIT!! My son said it "tamed the beast in is tummy"!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails