February 26, 2008

Sour Cream Chicken

Robin emailed this to me. Sounds delicious!!! Thanks Robin!!!

Sour Cream Chicken

This recipe is nice because I usually have all this stuff and it is easy to half or double depending on what you need.

4 chicken breasts
Place in baking dish

1 small container of sour cream (16 oz I think)
2 TBS lemon juice
2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp seasoned salt
¾ tsp black pepper
1/4 -1/2 tsp chili powder

Mix all together and spread over chicken.

2 C. bread crumbs
3 TBS melted butter

Combine and top on chicken.

Cover with foil and bake 50-60 minutes. Uncover and bake about 15 more minutes to toast bread crumb topping. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

That sounds yummy--and I love something that looks so easy. Thanks.

Klin said...

This sounds good and easy! I'm going to try this one out.

Gina said...

I love when Robin makes this one! So dang yummy!

Annie said...

yummo!

The Mrs. said...

This sounds so yummy... I was trying to come up with something for dinner and what do you know I have everything for this!

Tori :) said...

My family LOVED this! And the leftovers were great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails