February 26, 2008

Oriental Chicken

This email was sent to me by Klin over at Monkeying Around the Jungle. I left all her original text. ;)

Oriental Chicken

6 chicken thighs or 3 chicken breasts cut in half
1 can Kerns Apricot or Peach Nectar (11.5 fl. oz.)
1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
2 Tbl Worcestershire Sauce

Mix Nectar, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce in sauce pan until well blended (I use the pampered chef micro cooker for 1 minute). Place chicken in pan and pour sauce over. Cook on 350 for 1 hour or until done. (I use the TupperWare rock'n serve micro cookers and cook this in under 20 minutes)

I do not get paid to promote said products nor do I sell them. I do use the heck right out of them though.

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

Definitely trying this!

Yvonne said...

That sounds yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails