Prep Time 15 min.
Total time 30 min.
Makes 48 snacks
- 2 cans (8 0z. each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 48 cocktail-sized smoked link sausages or hot dogs (from 16 oz package)
- Heat oven to 375*. Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling into opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway thru baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.