Prep time 15 min.
Total time 35 min.
Makes 16 appetizers
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations seamless dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350*
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangles, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, cheddar cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll each rectangle to edges; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.