Any recipe with the words "Triple Chocolate" in the name MUST be great!!
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup firmly packed golden brown sugar
6 TBSP granulated sugar
1 lg egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
-preheat the oven 350
- in a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. set aside
- in a large bowl (or mixer) combine the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. beat on medium speed until smooth.
- add the egg and vanilla and beat on low speed until well blended.
- slowly add the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until just incorporated.
- mix in the chocolate chips.Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing the cookies 2 inches apart.
-Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when lightly touched, 10-13 minutes.
-Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
-Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3