Comment #3 is winner!!
I have another awesome giveaway!! This time it is for Tropical Traditions Shredded Coconut. My husband is a huge fan of coconut. He loves to top things with it or mix it in the cookie mix. Tropical Traditions Shredded Coconut is perfect for this!
Tropical Traditions 100% natural Shredded Coconut is made from organic dried coconuts in the Philippines that are grown with no fertilizers or pesticides. This premium dried coconut contains no additives or preservatives, and is not sweetened. Unlike most dried coconut on the market, our dried coconut products are not treated with sulfites to keep them white. They are a great addition to recipes and baking, or just for snacks!
The Shredded Coconut comes in a 3.5 pound resealable pail. I can't wait to work my way thru the entire tub! And now you have the opportunity to win the same pail. :)
- To Enter: Visit Tropical Traditions and comment with another product they have that you'd like to try. While you're there you can Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. That will keep you up to date on great specials they continually have going on. My last order I got ended up with 2 out of 3 products FREE all because of deals I read about in the newsletter. So the newsletter is awesome.
Want more ways to enter??
- Follow me on twitter. Leave me your Twitter name.
- Tweet this giveaway. You can do this up to 3 times day as long as the tweets are atleast 1 hour apart. Comment back with your Twitter status url.
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter.
- Follow Eazy Mealz by clicking in the sidebar.
- Fan SWAMPBRAT on Facebook. This way you can hear about new giveaways posted on my blogs! :)
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.