December 31, 2009

Rice Cookers- a must have!!

Growing up my mom always used a pot to cook rice. My Polynesian husband introduced me to the world of rice cookers. Rice cookers rock! I recommend EVERY kitchen have a rice cooker. Food steamers are awesome too.
Rice cookers allow your rice to be steamed to perfection without the worry of burning it on the bottom. Also, unlike in a pot you don't have to watch a rice cooker. When the rice is done cooking, the rice cooker automatically reads this and clicks to "off" or "warm" mode. This is an important feature, especially if you tend to get sidetracked like I do.
** Sam's Club is a great place to purchase all types of rice cookers, including digital rice cookers, rice dispensers and even commercial rice cookers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails