March 24, 2009

New Favorite Salad

I made up this salad while I was doing Atkins and then Sei perfected it!

* Chicken Tenders (However many you want and yes, they can be frozen. I usually do 2 tenders for my personal salad...)
* Bacon (Again, however much is your personal preference)
* Lettuce
* Kraft Cucumber Ranch Dressing
* Kraft Seven Seas Green Goddess Dressing (My new fave!!)

Place the tenders in a skillet on the stove. Top each tender with Cucumber ranch dressing and let cook.
I cook my bacon in the microwave, but you can cook it on the skillet too. Prepare the bacon the way you prefer.
Once the chicken and bacon are done, pat with paper towel. Cut the chicken into cubes and cut the bacon into chunks with kitchen shears. Top your lettuce with the bacon and chicken. Then I use the Green Goddess dressing. It is DIVINE with the warm chicken and bacon!! But if you aren't a fan of Green Goddess you can use your preference.

The salad super yummy and filling! I eat it as a meal several times a week!!

--------------------

I also wanted to pass on a link to another recipe blog that is awesome. It's written by 2 women from my church and called "Hey Mom! What's for Dinner?" I'm stoked to use some of the recipes I've found on there. :)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Thanks for the shout out Tori! Your recipes look yummy too, especially the salad.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Yummy... definitely a MUST TRY!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails