Definitely kid and college student approved!
Mac 'N Cheese Casserole
1 lb ground beef
1 jar of salsa or Rotel
16 oz pkg of pasta
1 lb Velveeta, cubed
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
1. Cook beef on med high 2-3 minutes; add taco seasoning according to directions
2. Prepare pasta according to directions.
3. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13" dish. Place salsa and cheese into a microwave safe bowl.
4. Microwave 2-3 minutes on high. Repeat until cheese melts. Add pasta, cream, and beef.
5. Pour into baking dish; top with shredded cheese; bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot.