You can use whatever fruits look wonderful in the market in this easy salad recipe. Try peaches, plums or nectarines if the papayas and mangoes aren't available.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" strips
- 2 Tbsp. blackened seasoning blend
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fruity vinaigrette salad dressing
PREPARATION:Place chicken in heavy duty zip lock plastic bag and sprinkle with seasoning blend. Seal bag and gently shake chicken to coat.
Heat oil in heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken in oil for 10-12 minutes until no longer pink in center, stirring constantly.