May 25, 2008

Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole

I made this number today and loved it. I didn't have sausage, but I had ground beef. I seasoned it with rosemary, sage, ground red pepper and celery salt. My husband thought it was sausage and if I had not made it, I would have thought so too. YUM!

Ingredients

2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough

1 lb sausage

6 eggs

8 ounces cream cheese

1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese

Directions

Layout 1 can of crescent roll dough flat on baking sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Brown sausage and drain.

Mix sausage with cream cheese.

Spread mixture over dough.

Mix eggs and pour over sausage mixture.

Spread cheese over eggs.

Layout crescent roll dough flat over cheese.

Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

Yum! I love anything with crescent rolls!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails